![]() |
| Nerf Wars! |
![]() |
| The dreaded Birthday Song |
![]() |
| Candles! |
| Sprinkles! And sweat. |
![]() |
| A new haircut |
![]() |
| Legos! |
![]() |
| A new bike! |
![]() |
| A run in with a bowling ball. |
![]() |
| Lots and lots of riding bikes. |
![]() |
| A beautiful new doll doomed forever to nudity. |
![]() | |||
| A daddy who has blessedly come to terms with his boys and the color pink. |
![]() |
| Admiring of a beautiful sky and a handsome husband. |
| New beds! I plan to paint them. What color(s) do you think? |
![]() |
| They're coming for you! |












Oh my gosh! That last picture had me running for cover! They totally look "into it".
ReplyDeleteHave you thought of spraypainting the bike?
I love the birthday week in pictures. I think Brenna on her bike is my fav.
ReplyDeletethe doll doomed to nudity - hahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteBrenna looks just adorable on her bike.
I love Brenna's bright pink glasses!
ReplyDeleteOMGish! What adorable pictures! I just love those little precious, dear to my heart cutie pies!!! So much fun - so much love! You and Brian are doing a fantastic job. Your kids are blessed and so are we! I love you!!!
ReplyDelete