Quick Take #8 (how could I have forgotten?)
He was at the table peacefully coloring, or so I thought, when he unscrewed the top of the pepper grinder and dumped it on the floor. I'll just let you imagine what happens when a full grinder (just refilled it last month) of pepper balls hits a hardwood floor from about three feet in the air.
And by the way, those things are hard to sweep up, because if you use a regular broom, they just keep right on rolling past the pile you're attempting to make.
So yeah. Isaac's week. I'll try to think of something else to write about soon, but I can't make any promises, because chasing him around is pretty much all I think about.
Oh wow! He is BUSY!
ReplyDeleteI told Erin DeStratis about yesterday's post at playgroup today. She was shocked!
ReplyDeleteHi, Miranda! It's me, the other INFJ. I had to come over and see what another rare bird like myself would be blogging about. A lot of the same stuff I write about, interestingly enough! Your beautiful disaster sounds a lot like my own boys when they were that age. Also, I noticed we're both Compassion sponsors, read a lot of the same blogs, are book lovers, and BabyName Wizard fans, and both collect kid quotes. (I have a 22 page document that's nothing but "Quotes of the Day" from my oldest son! He has always been wordy.) And maybe the strangest coincidence of all: I saw you have an archive titled My Insanity. I have a newspaper column called Some Sort of Crazy that tells (hopefully) funny stories about...well, my insanity! Since we're the most unusual of all M-B types, (1-3%), I couldn't resist coming over and seeing what someone else in our exclusive little group was writing about with her unusually good writing skills. ;) I'd love to hang around longer, but there's a bathroom emergency with my five-year-old that needs my attention...
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!