Look! This is me being timely. Usually, I don't even glance at the pictures I take for a couple months, by which time no one else cares anymore. I think pictures of my garden are perfect for February!
Halloween 2010 from Miranda Stewart on Vimeo.
So, the superheroes were well represented this year, with Batman and Spidey making appearances, and the girl child was Alice (in Wonderland).
The baby found chocolate when we weren't looking. And stuck his tongue out to show me.
We used a glow stick to light up the pumpkin, because candles are not one of the things I saw fit to ship, or to spend money on.
Candy was eaten, fun was had, parents were worn out!
Hey girl, I actually had to carve the pumpkin myself this year. Dad pooped out. Well, it was a very cute pumpkin, as you can imagine. The kids enjoyed destroying it today with a hammer and mini-hand saw (not kidding).
ReplyDeletewhat a terrific set of pictures! and what a memorable Halloween experience. the kids are adorable. super job on the pumpkins! wish we were that talented.
ReplyDeletehope all's going well.