Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am exhausted and hormonal, but not pregnant.

Really, I failed a pregnancy test yesterday.  Definitely not pregnant.

But SO tired.  And cranky.

A little bit ago, Brian called to say his boss is in town and wants to take the team out to dinner. I cried.  Not because I don't want him to go, but because I want to go too.

About that pregnancy test:

I've spent the last couple days thinking about being pregnant.  I'm not ready.  It's an odd feeling, since each other time I could hardly wait!  But as I looked at Isaac, I wasn't ready for him to NOT be the baby.  And as I thought about all of the unknowns in the next six to eight months, being pregnant would really complicate not having any idea where we'll be living (or even when we'll be moving)!

And yet...

When I got a minus sign instead of a plus...

I was disappointed.

I never claim to be logical!

(And no, we're not going to start trying...yet)

2 comments:

  1. I love that label "my isanity." I'm wishing I was pregnant now. It would explain this subtle weight gain. You and I might share more in common again ;). Good thing ballet has started again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through the same thing a couple weeks ago...knowing that it wouldn't be a good time and yet being sad when there was only 1 line. It will happen in His time and it will be perfect:)

    ReplyDelete