So how much of that did you get? I'll do my best to interpret:
Jack liked cars! His dad loved cars too! The dragons cars there was too many! There was only one man who was brave enough because he believed
in God so that he could kill all the dragons there was. Lost stuff that met enough too upset the people. The beast or the queen
up in the mountain! There lived a boy, he loved to play checkers. One day he was playing basket ball when his friend saw him. He
whispered in his friends' ear last night I saw a queen standing on the cabinets. I ran outside. I look for a spot to hide. The only ??? to it was
a bush. I heard someone call my name. I looked around. All I could see the queen she was beautiful. I set a lid ??? the dragons was ??? mother ??? she
was handsome :)
If you can fill in any of the words I missed, I'd appreciate it! I must note that the first several times I read the story to Nathan (because he wanted to hear how it sounded) I read the second word, lict, licked. As in, "Jack licked cars." Nathan was not amused.






I love those grand babies! They are precocious, precious, and most of all priceless!!! Keep up the GREAT WORK of being their mom, and never, ever forget that you are just pleasing the heck out of GOD with your obedience and stewardship of his little lambs! I love you!
ReplyDelete