Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nothing To Show For It

This last weekend Brian took a tree out of our side yard. Check out my manly man!

He did have some help. We're all about child labor.
Pay no attention to Brenna's hand up her skirt, hard work gives her a wedgie.

Alas, the work force deserted him. Time to cowboy up.

Oooh. Muscles!

Brian insisted I put this picture in here. Look at those skillz!

I totally underestimated how heavy that thing was. I asked him to hoist it over his head and he looked at me like I was crazy.
Gross. Man sweat.

And nothing to show for all his hard work! But I guess that was the point.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he did that all by hand! He is amazing. I LOVE that you took pictures of the process, that is so something I would do. Give Brian a high-five for me.

    Oh and your comment about Brenna had me shooting Diet Pepsi out of my nose. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete