Monday, April 6, 2009

Big Mouth

Isaac is teething... screeching and grabbing everything in sight to gnaw on. Sitting on my lap during Nathan's gymnastics class, Brenna's head was at the perfect level. Each time she came to me, he would lunge for her head and try to gum her.

I told Brenna, "he's trying to eat you!" Oops.

This week we switched to a new class to make our schedule a little easier, and met a whole new group of parents and their little ones, probably a dozen people. It was much tighter in the little room than it was in our old class.

So the other parents were watching and laughing at our little display.

Now that she knows he's hungry, Brenna can solve the problem! She turns to me and yells (to be louder than Isaac), " He wants b**by, mama, he wants b**by! Give him b**by, mama!"

And for the first time, I wondered if I should have chosen a more discreet word for nursing. :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am laughing so hard right now because I can totally see this happening:) So funny!

    ReplyDelete