My kids are all having growth spurts. Isaac is noticeably bigger, but that's not how I know.
They cannot walk without hurting themselves.
These kids are CLUMSY.
I've noticed that when they're growing, it's like they forget how to use their extremities. Fingers do what? Seriously, somebody must have moved that wall! Yes, the table is still lower than your head. If you try to stand up under it, you're going to get hurt. EVERY TIME.
In the same vein, I was wondering last night, when do we stop rolling around on the floor and sobbing when we get hurt?
I hurt myself pretty often, I think. I don't trip and fall, I've never broken anything, but I'm a pro at catching my toes on things. I've been doubled over using breathing exercises more times than I care to count. Sometimes it hurts so badly I get nauseous. But I generally remain upright. I wonder what my family would think if I laid on the floor and wailed when someone stepped on my foot?
Maybe I'll try that next time; see what happens.
Brooklyn is going through a growth spurt too and I know what you mean about the clumsiness! Duuuuuuude! Walk much?
ReplyDeleteIf you do decide to roll around the next time you stub your toe, please have someone film it. Thank you.
I agree, a film of that would be quite the post =)
ReplyDelete