That guy is so cute. Unless no one is paying attention to him, then he looks like this:
In other news, here are some pictures of our house. It's in what's called an "urban renewal" community. From what I understand, the builders took an old, run-down neighborhood, bulldozed it, then built a new community in it's place, keeping with the architectural style and street layout of the area.
And also, no artwork with very large walls. I'm working on that.
So, that's that. We're just trying to get back into a routine, fill up the refrigerator, find a place to put toys. I think we'll enjoy it here.
Fun to see your place! Wow, he is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a huge house! How fun for you to get to decorate! Is it a duplex, or do you have two front doors? I have to say, it looks like your normal house! Toys and fun going on all around! I love you!
ReplyDelete