My friend Rachel wrote a post about Amber Teething Necklaces on her blog over at Euphoria Maternity. I've never heard of them before, but the idea sounds really neat. I'm writing this in order to enter a contest to win one, and also to ask if you've ever heard of such a thing.
I like the idea of healing and soothing properties. It's fascinating to me that for thousands of years people have had alternative ways of dealing with many of the same issues and discomforts we have now. I wonder if they sleep trained their kids, 'cause I could sure use some advice there!
I wonder how my boy's daddy will feel about him wearing a necklace if we win? And also, will he drool more or less? 'Cause we have a perpetual puddle around here!
So, have you ever heard of/seen a teething necklace?
Cute, Miranda, as always. If you win, again, I'll be quite happy! By the way, Bethany is just now getting into these amber necklaces. It's funny how she and I tend to discover things along the same time line.
ReplyDelete