"Oh, the hormonal flux. I am so ANGRY today."
(I'm sure you're sorry you missed it)
(Also, her response? "Let's give them up for Lent!". Because she's awesome.)
So anyway, the point here is that our yard looks lovely today, so we decided to eat lunch outside.
I walked in the house to grab sunglasses, then bolted back outside when Benji started screaming, sure he'd fallen off the chair he was sitting in.
It was much worse (for him).
Teriyaki The Friendly Chicken had jumped into his lap and pecked at the food he was holding. He was inconsolable. I ended up grabbing both our plates and bringing him into the house to finish.
Five minutes later, Brian came in to let me know that the chickens were no longer allowed to attend lunch because Teriyaki The Naughty But Friendly Chicken next jumped to Nathan's chair, ran behind his rear, then to his armrest, then ran across the table. Brian raced around the table to shoo her off, so being the naughty chicken she is, she turned around, retraced her steps across the table to Nathan's chair and made her way back down.
![]() |
| Teriyaki, The Naughty But Friendly Chicken |
The chickens were summarily sent to their room.
![]() |
| Chicken Jail |
The moral of the story: Chickens have no table manners.


hahahahaha! Oh, thank-you. This was a fun read =). Teriyaki is a great name for a chicken, btw.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had chickens! Fun.... well, maybe not always. =)
ReplyDelete