Friday, June 29, 2012

It Works!

So.  I've taken a bit of a break from blogging. My excuse is that the keyboard on my computer stopped working sometime in February, and I have no idea why. But we backed everything up and reinstalled the stuff, and well, it works again, so YAY! So I can blog and budget and sort out my overwhelmingly unorganized Pictures folder.

(really, I can't explain how wonderful it is to have a working keyboard. Ever tried to use your computer without one? I was about to go mad selecting one letter at a time on the onscreen keyboard with my mouse.)

(also, we don't have to buy a new computer!)

Moving on...


It's summer in the chatty household, and we've been laying low. I started a new quilt, one for Brian and I, while I try to figure out how to transition a toddler sized quilt I was making for Isaac to twin size.










Brenna and Isaac started gymnastics this week, and that's going to be awesome, and all three kids will start survival swim lessons in July.

Brian is working in San Francisco, in a job that has been a real challenge for him. I'm pretty sure he'll look back on this time euphemistically as a time of growth.






Benjamin is grabby, slobbery, smiley, and otherwise wonderful. He's a mellow little man, for which I am deeply grateful (and optimistically hoping will continue!). He is beloved by his siblings, and his socks are beloved by the dog, who keeps stealing them and eating the toes out.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am also SO glad it works! And, is it just me or does Isaac look just slightly like a stinker in that adorable family photo? I see a halfway mischievous grin?

    ReplyDelete