He is beautiful!
ugh, they are growing up too fast. Aria ia 5 tomorrow.Yes, he is beautiful (always has been), but so much a kid.
He looks like he's expecting a response from you....what's the deal? I love him so much!!! Nana
I am really trying to figure out how to sign my name!
Where'd all that red hair come from? What a sweetie!mike and linda
hi! i finely made pic on here for u, so u will know its me! it has init aunt rieb and me standing and aunt mona in wheel chair
He is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteugh, they are growing up too fast. Aria ia 5 tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteYes, he is beautiful (always has been), but so much a kid.
He looks like he's expecting a response from you....what's the deal? I love him so much!!! Nana
ReplyDeleteI am really trying to figure out how to sign my name!
ReplyDeleteWhere'd all that red hair come from? What a sweetie!
ReplyDeletemike and linda
hi! i finely made pic on here for u, so u will know its me! it has init aunt rieb and me standing and aunt mona in wheel chair
ReplyDelete